I'm alive! (not yet but I'm trying ahahaa) For
Everything you see on this app is completely 's fault and completely influenced so.
|: Aderes, Seren
|:✓ Potentially fatal/dangerous objects
✓ Sharp things
✓ Amputation (on others)
✓ Anything caffeine; caffeine doesn't affect him though; it merely serves as another form of oxygen
✓ Coffee/Iced Latte/Iced Cappucino...etc
✓ The sky
✘ Messy writing
✘ His bed head that can't be fixed
✘ Tall people (he gets tsun)
✘ When people point out his height/hair colour (ginger)
✘ Someone else getting better marks than him
✘ Spicy things
|: Yah he's kinda bipolar at times
- Studious -- easy-going, calm, mature
- Cheerful -- pleasant, kind, outgoing, easy to get along with
- Yandere/Short tempered -- sadistic, blunt, unsympathetic, merciless
- Tsundere /Easily flustered-- he doesn't like admitting to certain things, which is tied in to his excessive pride/
- He has a fascination and strange love for amputees or people with physical disabilities. He is very disappointed that Luke wouldn't let him amputate him.
- He's a control freak. he dominates you
- Completely addicted to all things caffeine-- it doesn't make him high/more awake or whatever though; if he goes more than 3 hours without a caffeinated drink, he gets major headaches and passes out at times
- Very competitive in both sports and academics
|: (don't read it if amputation offends you or something)Ever since he was a child, all he ever did was look at the sky. Not going into anything philosophical on “why” for now, but even when he looked at his mother all he could see were the walls and furniture behind her. All she ever did was work, and not once did she even look at him; there were no windows in the house and the only opening was the front door. He was never told why, but he was caged to the second floor without ever going downstairs without his mother being present. He was home-schooled and forbidden to go outside to the “dirty” and “dangerous” world, and even then his tutors were invisible to him other than the moving pencils and echoing voices. There was no acknowledgment or thought; everyone lived to live. He learned what they wanted him to learn, and they hid the things they didn’t want him to know—a mundane, fabricated world. It was suffocating. One day the tutor was running late, so he crept down the stairs to see the sky in secret for when his mother opens the door. As she approached the door to leave, a spinning ax zipped right towards her and sliced her arm clean off. A shrill cry screeched through the house and for the first time, Seren felt his heart beat inside his chest as his eyes opened. For the first time he could see his mother; his most beautiful, beautiful mother. Her flaxen locks and pale skin splashed with a gentle wash of scarlet paint as her slender fingers grasped at her missing shoulder, all the while of expressing the most picturesque face he had ever seen. A shudder ran down his spine as he watched in fascinated horror at her macabre expression and her pitiful squirmish attempts to scamper away from the assailant approaching her. Her unnatural movements, her distorted face, her missing limb, her body contorting in what ever way to make up for the missing limb, all of it… all of it was beautiful. So sinfully beautiful. If only he could "see" her before maybe things would have turned out differently. Seren’s heart pounded faster and faster as the overture to the final act came to an end. With final, pathetic screams from the dying woman the aggressor lowered the ax, ripping off her arms and legs one by one before hacking her into nothing. In the bewitching silence the murderer walked through the pool of scarlet juice and flesh towards the door. A smooth, cool sensation brushed against his fingertips as he turned the doorknob for the first time and walked out, savouring each step.Seren looked up and saw the sky, and smiled.
|: not yet ?
|:- The cat ear-like things are his unfixable bedhead
- He plays a LOT of basketball in hopes of getting taller
- He generally wear slightly platformed shoes to make himself look slightly taller
- He's on the baseball team just so he can carry a steel bat around
- Enjoys playing the guitar
- sugoi homo with this guy